1. Has spring sprung in your part of the world? How can you tell? Did March come in like a lion where you live? Going out like a lamb or something more ferocious?
The grass is growing!! This past Saturday it was 80+ degrees other than that is has been chilly and very, very rainy. March came in rainy and is leaving rainy! It seems like I have seen the sun very little this month. Tonight the weather forecast is calling for some snow showers. ugh!
2. The last thing that caused you to spring to your feet?
Grandson, Nate, has been staying with me on the days that I do not have to deliver/prepare food for students. Today, I heard him -what I thought was a choking sound- I was cleaning up the dishes-so I sprang to see what the noise was about.
Teachers have been preparing 2 weeks worth of packets for the students to complete in grades K-5 and using google classroom for 6-12. Nate is coming with his work to my house on some days.
On days when the weather is nice, which is far and few in between, we do have P.E. A walk outside does the mind and body good.
3. Do you have a spring clean to-do list? What's one chore on the list you've already managed to accomplish? What spring clean chore do you most dread?
I do have a spring list but with all the rain, I can't seem to get in the mood of spring-fever. I dread cleaning the blinds and windows.
4. Tell us something you've learned about yourself or the wider world as a result of social distancing/the virus crisis.
I have taken so many little things for granted....going to church and running to the store for one item that I need, and seeing my grandsons and getting in some much needed kisses and hugs. I miss seeing my daughter and her boys, especially the new additions the twins. So thankful I was able to see them when they were born or I wouldn't have been able to see them at all....in person that is.
5. Something you love that's the color pink?
I really can't think of anything I love that is the color pink. However, hub loved pink...he had a pink class ring!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Our school system is delivering food to students who wants lunches and yesterday I think over 400, maybe more, lunches were delivered and over 100 hot lunches were served...drive by only.
Also, I dealt with this yesterday...which was a headache!