Thank-you, Joyce. Hope all is staying safe.
1. In Monday’s post I mentioned I would incorporate the word I was given for letter K into this week’s questions. That word was karaoke. On a scale of 1-10 how excited would you be to find out there was karaoke happening at your next gathering/outing with friends? 10=gimme that microphone!, and 1=I suddenly remembered there’s somewhere else I need to be. Have you ever actually done karaoke? If you had to perform karaoke what would be your ‘go-to’song?
If I had to perform my song would be "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. But let me tell ya'll I CAN'T SING!!
A few years ago, I had a neighbor who had a karaoke machine. At the end of the school year and the end of the teacher workdays, all gathered at his house for some karaoke. Needless to say, the police was called.
2. How do you listen to music these days? Favorite app or do you listen the old fashioned way? Do you have music playing often in your home? Is there still a CD player in your car?
There is some type of music playing in my house. In the mornings, it is usually Contemporary Christian music, but as the day goes on it depends on my mood
Yes, my van still has a CD player, though I have never used it.
Besides staying away from anyone and everyone, what have you found taxing lately?
Mentally it is not being able to hold the twins yet! or giving the other grandson a hug and kiss. I am thankful for Facetime and blowing kisses through the door but I need the physical touch.
Physically, it is exercising. I am not one to exercise at home (I find too much other things to do- not that disciplined). I miss going to my exercise class because it helped me so much mentally and I was able to rest better at nights.
4. You’re without power so no oven, and you can’t open your frig or freezer in order to keep what’s in there from spoiling. And you don’t have access to take out. What will you make us for dinner?
I gave my grill away last summer because I can't grill and it is only me.
Slim pickings at my house!!
1. People dying their own hair!
2.Binge watching Netflix
3. Pizza ( I know...once in a blue moon maybe...)
4. & 5. Too much drama most days.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Wishing this weather would warm up. Waking up to cold and some snow flurries this morning.
Those peanut butter crackers look pretty darn good to me!! Stay healthy!ReplyDelete
Your answers made me chuckle. I don't know what I would have done without Netflix!!! It's my reward after teaching from home the past three weeks. Have a great day!!ReplyDelete
I'm with you on the exercise. I am much better/disciplined if I go to a class. Plus I miss it, and miss the people there. I am eating too many high calorie foods and not moving enough these days. Take care!ReplyDelete