Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day 8..Heart-Rending Nightmare A - Z Challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge
A-Z Challenge....Day 8




heart rending awareness – Collision of Kingdoms

Heart-rending Nightmare


Growing up, I assumed how my life would go....fall in love, get married, have a career, have children, and hub and I will live to a ripe, ole age. Life is great when it comes to fruition.  But we all know, this is highly unlikely.  Life throws you a few curveballs once in awhile.

This morning as I sit and look out my window (lot of sleepless nights), I feel the smothering grief invading my body; the heart -rending nightmare again. My eyes rest on the sun starting to peek through the clouds. Listening to the birds sing and thanking God for his protection through the storms that came through my area yesterday evening.

Sudden death is hard to cope with; it shocks everything in your body. And losing a child without any warning makes no sense.  I was robbed of carrying out my parental role!  ( My daughter was supposed to bury me NOT me burying her...that was my plan). 

Continuing to face life without her is the most heart-rending nightmare EVER AND the nightmare continues.  As heart-rending as this is, I try to claw my way through the days.  BUT it is the hardest work I have ever done.

A scripture I have come to memorize over the last few months is Proverbs 16:9  "People plan their path, but the Lord secures their steps."  How true this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter V

  V Veggies 'Smile you're on veggie camera' I love vegetables more than meat.  I can do without meat, but not my veggies. In my ...