Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day 25 A - Z Challenge Yearning

#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

Almost there....The letter 'Y' today of the A - Z Challenge

Yearning

"Nothing that is loved is ever lost and no one who has touched a heart can really pass away because some beauty lingers on in each memory of which they've been a part." (Ellen Brenneman)

Is yearning an emotion?

I yearn for my daughter to be back.  I am expecting that phone call just to chat or sitting on the porch waiting for her to come and pick me up for our nail appointment.  Then my brain brings me back to reality.

I yearn for one more hug or one more kiss or one more day to spend with her.

I yearn, but that longing is not fulfilled.  The yearning continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...