Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day 13 A - Z Challenge Memories


#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

Half-way mark!!  Still trudging along.

Memories


Memories is a collection of something remembered from the past.  Memories can and do bring smiles.  Looking through old photographs, remembering a silly saying, or recalling something she did, brings a smile to my face. 




Memories can and do bring a wave of tears.  Hearing her favorite song and going to her favorite places bring tears to me eyes.  Honestly, I avoid a lot of the places to avoid the pain

Memories glad they exist.  Death cannot take them away.
You may not be here with me but memories of you are always in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Memories is a good choice for the letter M. Sorry for the loss of your daughter? That's a huge loss. Glad you can have those memories...

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...