2. Raise your hand if you remember records playing at a speed of 78 rpm? What's a topic that when it comes up you 'sound like a broken record'?
Teaching So much is added to our plate nowadays and unless you are involved in education, it is hard to understand. Just today, I read an email that said I was selected (by my principal and supervisor...Yeah, right??) to be on this committee which this committee is required to take an 18 hour course... I told my colleague that I believe in democracy, and I had no idea what committee this was and I didn't want to be SELECTED!!
3. What's the last thing you recorded in some way?
My grandsons playing and singing.
4. Thursday is the first day of fall (in the northern hemisphere). How do you feel about the changing seasons? Something you're looking forward to this fall?
Fall is beautiful, but I know what comes next and this makes me sad...the dark evenings (before 5pm), the colder weather, and the snow.
I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful trees changing their colors and I love college football.
5. In what way (or ways) are you like the apple that didn't 'fall far from the tree'?
I have my own opinion but if you put up a great persuasive argument, I might change my mind. My father not so much; he never changed his opinion no matter what.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
SHEW!! I have been really busy this weekend. This weekend is our community Apple Festival and I am the chairperson for ALL the inside exhibits: arts/crafts, (from Pre K -12th grade), sewing, photography, agriculture, baked goods, canned goods. I have 18 judges coming on Friday at 9:00am to judge and then on Sunday afternoon the ribbons are given out. This has been a huge undertaking.
I have also been glued to the TV watching the funeral of Queen Elizabeth.
Have a great rest of the week. Enjoy Life!