1. Do you (or did you used to) watch talk shows? Which are or were your favorite?
The Tonight Show (is that a talk show?). I liked Jay Leno and one episode I remember (about broke my heart) was when he was talking about his dad that he had just lost. I remember him actually crying.
2. Would you describe yourself as resilient? If so what do you think makes you that way? If you answered no explain why?
Somewhat resilient. There are some things you just can't bounce back from, but life goes on.
Calling my friends when having a bad day really helps me.
3. What parts of life have surprised you the most? Explain.
What has surprised me the most is when life throws you a double header curveball that you NEVER EVER thought about.
4. Why do you live where you live?
I live where I do now because this is hub grew up.
5. A memory from this week that made you smile?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I was so hungry a few nights ago. I had been rushing around trying to get things done...housework, laundry, yardwork,etc. that I had forgotten to eat lunch. So I was pretty hungry.
So I put this in the microwave
didn't read the directions and this was a first for me.
I had to throw it away
I didn't add the water!!! I was so mad at myself but so hungry!! Potato chips to the rescue!
Have a great rest of the week!