1. It's fall y'all! Officially that is and in the northern hemisphere only, so if you're visiting from down under happy spring! Does it feel like fall where you live? Does it look like fall aka are the leaves beginning to Orange change? What is your favorite fall color? Scent? Flavor?
It hasn't felt like fall with temps in the high 80s BUT a change is supposed to be coming this weekend with much cooler weather and rain moving in. The leaves have not started changing. Orange and gold tones are my favorite color. My favorite fall scent would be a bonfire, and favorite flavor would be apple cinnamon.
2. What's something you're not?
I am not technology enhanced person. Quick as I learn a part of technology and become confident BAM it is changed. I find the older I get, I just like sticking to my ole ways of doing things and the gadgets they have on new vehicles now a days...that is a different story!
3. Share a favorite quote related to fall and tell us why it's a favorite.
"I loved Autumn, the one season of the year that God seemed to have put there just for the beauty of it." Lee Maynard
Fall is beautiful time of the year with all the trees changing colors. And we just need to enjoy the beauty and embrace it because we know what follows fall.
4. Besides Thanksgiving, what's your favorite fall meal?
Homemade soups and chili
5. Share a favorite photo you took last fall?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
It has been a busy week so far and it is only Wednesday. Looking forward to the Apple Festival and the cooler temps this weekend.