2. July 18th is National Sour Candy Day. Who knew? Do you like sour candies or other foods with 'sour' flavors? Kimchi, rhubarb, gooseberries, tamarind, dill pickles, sour cherries, sauerkraut, cranberries, and grapefruit...of the sour foods listed which is your favorite?
I don't like sour candy. I do like grapefruit and sauerkraut.
3. Share a favorite memory of an aunt or uncle.
I would go to Baltimore in the summer (from 4th grade till 7th grade) and stay with my grandmother and aunt. My aunt was so special to me. My aunt would take me shopping and sometimes I was able to go to work with her (she worked as a secretary at the VA Hospital). Even when my aunt got married (I was her flower girl in her wedding), I was still special to her. We just shared a special bond. I remember she curled her hair every night with those bristle curlers and she always wore dresses and panty hose to work. She always had time to listen to me. Even as I got older, married, and had children, we talked on the phone for hours. Sadly, she passed away six years ago and I miss her terribly.
4. How would you describe your ability to manage stress?
I manage stress pretty good as long as there is food. I am a stress eater so having food helps me manage stress tremendously.
5. What do you think about when you let your mind wander?
How fast time goes by. Sometimes I find it hard to wrap by brain around this.
6. Insert your own random thought here.