1. What's something you never seem to have enough time for?
Taking time to pamper myself...like taking a long, hot bubble bath, foot spa, nail spa...wish I had time for this but when I do have time to pamper myself, I forget to!
2. If you could turn back time and relive just one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?
I can't choose one day so how about THREE....My wedding day, the birth of my first daughter, and the birth of my second daughter....the births of my grandsons...THAT IS FOUR
3. Something you enjoy making that takes a long time to prepare/cook?
BLANK....not a cook
4. A time recently where you needed/gave yourself a 'time out'? How do you do that?
Yesterday!! Yesterday was the first round of state testing for the direct writing prompt. Ya'll some of the prompts for 8th graders are TOUGH!! I am so proud of the students; they took their time and put thought into their papers. After testing was over, I took a few minutes for 'time out.' I closed my door and just listened to some soft music.
5. Something you've done recently that you'd describe as a 'good time'?
This past weekend my friends and I went to Eagle Rock in Tennessee for a Christian Women's Retreat. One of the best weekends ever. Something I learned about myself...I can live and enjoy life without cell phones and television. There was no cell phone service (a house phone for emergency use) and no television....I survived and didn't miss this technology at all.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We never know from one day to the next what will happen. While on my trip, a dear friend to my son-in-law, who teaches at his school (right across the hall from him), had a massive heart attack Saturday afternoon and didn't make it. The students at the high school are devastated. Please whisper a prayer for all.
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!