1. Where do you get your news these days?
Mostly from close friends, who research it all. These friends keep me updated and let me know what to prepare for.
Watching the news makes me nervous and I don' t know who is telling the truth or not. I will watch my local news, but the world news, I don't.
2. It's National Crab Day...do you like crab meat? What makes you crabby?
I love crab meat and steamed crabs with all the seasoning, oh yeah how I love these. When I lived in Baltimore, my uncles would take me on the Chesapeake Bay crabbing!
What makes me crabby is seeing and hearing parents being so ill to their children. You know, parents have bad days, but as a parent we don't expect children to have bad days.
3. Does freedom mean more choices? Have you ever felt there were too many choices? Elaborate.
I think freedom means more choices AND more choices mean more freedom. Making choices for ourselves is an important part of who we are. People want to have greater control over their lives, my opinion. I am grateful, I live where I do, to exercise my freedom and not in some undeveloped country.
Definitely too many choices!! Just walk down a toothpaste aisle...Whitening, Mint flavor, Regular, Gum toothpaste, organic toothpaste or order from a menu at a restaurant drinks...coffee (with or without cream, milk...white or condensed, with or without sugar (cane sugar or white sugar) water (with or without lemon or do you want mineral water) AND this is just choices your have before even ordering your entree! Sometimes this causes me to have anxiety!
4. Barbara Millicent Roberts was introduced to the world on March 9, 1959...that's Barbie to most of us. Did you have Barbies as a kid, or did you let your own children play with Barbies? What well known Barbara (living or not) would you most like to meet?
I had Barbies as a kid and my girls had Barbies. I have about 6 totes of Barbies my girls collected, especially the Holiday Barbies.
I would like to meet two Barbara(s). The first would be Barbara Bush just to sit and talk about her literacy organizations.
The second Barbara would be Barbara Eden. I would like to ask her how I could fit into that bottle and just escape some of the noises of this world!
5. What are three things you value most in another person?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is the twins birthday. TWO years old today and TWO years on that Friday when being discharged from the hospital, the world stopped!
We celebrated their birthday Sunday because it was such a nice day (high 70s with blue skies) and this Sunday it is suppose to snow.
With all the 'craziness' going on, these boys bring me joy and my heart smiles.
Have a Great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!