Marching into the Hodgepodge. Thank you Joyce for the questions.
1. Somehow it's March? Is it coming in like a lion where you live? Tell us one fun thing on your March calendar.
March is coming in like a lamb with blue, sunny skies. The temps have been in the 60s and expected to hit 70 by the weekend!!
A fun thing on my calendar is a short trip in a couple of weeks. Heading to Tallassee, Tennessee for a Christian Women's Retreat.
2. In what way(s) do you 'march to the beat of your own drum'?
I don't think I really 'march to the beat of my own drum.' I really try to be considerate of people. I guess I march to the beat of my own drum when it comes to honesty and being flexible. To truly be yourself in the world of social media, comparison is tough. As I get older the phrase, "be yourself" is really good advice.
3. The Hodgepodge lands on Dr. Seuss Day (March 2nd). Do you like eggs? How about ham? Share a favorite quote from one of his books.
Yes, I like eggs and ham.
A favorite quote...“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
4. Have you read Little Women? How about Alice in Wonderland? Did you love them, like them, feel just eh about them? Why is this question in the Hodgepodge today?
Yes, I have read both and loved Little Women and felt just eh about Alice in Wonderland.
Little Women--March sisters and Alice in Wonderland March Hare.
5. How do you meal plan? How often do you shop for groceries? One homemade meal that was on your menu last week or is on your menu this week?
Living by myself, I very rarely meal plan, but I use to. I usually shop for groceries twice a month unless I have company coming. I made homemade spaghetti Sunday and took some to my mother.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been going to basketball games. My cousin is a senior and I didn't want to miss any games. They won the district and the district tournament. So proud of them, but unfortunately they lost last Thursday which means they couldn't go on to State. But they had a great ride.
Next week, these twins turn TWO on March 9th.