. If you have ever followed the Garfield comic strip, you know Garfield loves lasagne. What is your favorite Italian food? Do you over-indulge when it comes to pasta?
I love Eggplant...is this considered Italian? When I go to Olive Garden, I order Eggplant so maybe it is Italian.
I am not a fan of pizza, lasagna, or spaghetti...Are ya'll shaking your heads!
2. Tell us about your very first pet. If you have never had a pet, can you tell us about an animal that touched your life in some way?
My very first pet was a dog..Pekingese.
3. Garfield sleeps his day away, only waking to eat or sweet talk his girlfriend Arleen. How many hours sleep do you normally get each night? How much sleep do you really need?
Oh gosh...I normally get 4 to 5 hours a sleep a night. I know this is bad and I know it messes with my concentration...but there are some nights I just can't sleep. I k.now I need more sleep. I think a person should get at least 8 hours of sleep.
4. Garfield lets the mice in the house have their way. When was the last time you had to chase out a little varment?
I probably chased out a critter a few years ago.
5. Garfield also loves his teddy bear Pooky. Did you have a favorite stuffed animal when you were young (or now!)? If you didn't or don't, what about someone you know?
I didn't have a favorite stuffed animal growing up...if I did I don't remember. However, my grandson has to bring his stuffed dog to my house and his mom says he sleeps with a stuffed rabbit.
6. Please tell us something about your week, so far!
Speaking of critters....I have caught 3 groundhogs! In my building where I store my lawn mower, I saw 4 groundhogs. One evening a groundhog was on my back porch after being under my vehicle. I called Animal Control...no help with this because a groundhog isn't considered wild life but they did give me another number to call. I called this number and spoke to a man about my groundhog problem. The suggestion the man gave me was to shoot them...now I live in town and firearms are not allowed. My brother-in-law came with a trap and without 5 hours we had caught 3. The 4th groundhog must be older and wise; it will walk around the cage, sniff the early apples but won't go in the cage. Hopefully, I can catch this one soon!
Asking for special prayers Thursday....Thursday will be my wedding anniversary...first one without my dear hub who passed away in November of 2018. We would have been married 38 years if he would have lived.