1. It's often said we should be grateful for small blessings. What is one small blessing you are feeling especially grateful for today?
Knowing I made it through the day!
2. How do you feel about leftovers, not just on Thanksgiving but after any meal? Favorite thing to make/eat using your Thanksgiving leftovers?
I live off of leftovers! AND some things taste better that has been in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
My favorite to make/eat using my Thanksgiving leftovers is a Turkey Sandwich!
3. Sherwin Williams unveiled it's 2022 Color of the Year-Evergreen Fog. Are you a fan? Would I find this mid-tone gray green shade anywhere in your house? Does your house need painting? Inside or out? What one space is most in need of a paint job? Are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire a professional?
Would not find this evergreen shade in my house, but I like the color. My house could use some indoor painting, some rooms and doors. I would say, the most needed room painting would be my bathrooms. Oh, definitely hire a professional.
4. What is one aspect of the way you were parented that you are grateful for today?
To always help others who need help. I remember on Christmas, in fact it was the first Christmas hub and I were married. I was completing my student teaching and hub was working, so money was kinda tight. My dad came to the house and gave me a list...toys, sizes of clothing, sizes of shoes, and everyday hygiene items to buy. He didn't ask BUT told me to buy these things. There was a family he knew whose house had burnt down and I was to buy for this family...2 children and 1 adult. Now, money was tight, but I found a way to purchase all the items on the list. I didn't know this family, but my dad did! Today, I always try my best to help whenever I know someone who needs assistance with anything. So grateful for Dad!
5. Write an acrostic for the word-thankful
Live stream (see answer below)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Last evening, I went to my son-in-law's house to watch our local high school team compete in the Semi-finals in Volleyball. Tickets were sold on-line and sold out. The game was being played in Chilhowie and our gym is small. Keith and I had decided to watch the game on his TV--live stream. Which is a great idea. I knew the gym would be packed, I would be hot (our gym is AKA the HOT BOX), and wearing a mask would add to the hotness. Our girls lost, but they never gave up. A great season for Chilhowie Volleyball.