1. August 24th is National Waffle Day...what's something you've 'waffled' on recently?
Here lately, it has been yard work. Just can't decide what to do!
2. Do you like waffles? Make your own or 'leggo my Eggo? Any favorite toppings or add-ins? Waffles or pancakes-which do you prefer?
I do not like waffles, Eggo or pancakes. Just never have liked them.
3. Do you have any momentos from this summer (or past summers)? What do you do with them?
Yes, a beach bag (with my name and the place I was staying) and a container that will hold a beverage and my cell phone. These are definitely items I will use again. But the best momentos from this summer, are my memories.
4. One thing you'd like to do before summer ends?
Before the summer ends, I would like to take one more boat ride on the lake as the sun is setting.
5. Life is too short to___________________________________.
Life is to short to obsesses about the future or past. Enjoy the present...it matters.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday was daughter and hub's anniversary. Her husband had planned a little get-a-way over the weekend. He had rented a cabin, made reservations for dinner, and made reservations for a massage. Daughter had no idea about the plans.
I kept all three grandsons!! I enjoyed every minute of this precious time, BUT I was exhausted on Sunday. Keeping up with a 4 year old and two year old twins is not for the faint or weak!
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!