1. It's the 11th day of the 11th month and bloggers often make lists on days like today. Let's go with a list of eleven things you're feeling grateful for today.
Jesus Christ, family, church, health (able to get out of bed, eyes to see the beauty, able to exercise, etc.), friends, job (yes, this gives me something to do), sunshine (always good for the soul), books (take me places), modern medicine (in this day and time a good thing), and technology (being in school this is a plus but the biggest plus is Facetime!).
2. What's something you decided to do or act on at the '11th hour'?
I can't think of anything at all! I am more of a planner and OCD on top of that!ha!
3. Apparently the Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe contains 11 herbs and spices. What's a dish you make that calls for exactly eleven ingredients? Feel free to share the list and/or recipe.
NOTHING ! My cookbooks call for only 4 ingredients.
Living by myself, not much cooking/baking going on....not that I ever did anyway.
4. Something you remember about your 11-year old self? .
Spending my summer with my grandmother in Baltimore. I loved spending my summers there.
5. The 11th of November is Veterans Day in the US of A. This is a day to honor those who have served their country in war or peace-dead or alive-although according to the government's website it's largely intended to thank living veterans for their sacrifices.
Memorial Day is when we honor military personnel who died in service to their country.
Share a thought relating to Veterans Day or tell us something about a Veteran you know-love-admire.
My late uncles were in Vietnam. I remember sending care packages to them. But I also remember the nightmares they had when they came home. Truly grateful to all veterans for everything they have done and is doing for us.
6. Random thought.
Really enjoying this weather. It has been in the high 70s close to 80 and feels so much like spring.
Have a great rest of the week.
6. Insert your own random thought here