2. Would you rather have a chauffeur, nanny, gardener, maid, personal shopper or cook? Tell us why that one?
This is an easy one a cook. I hate to cook/bake anything, but it doesn't bother me to clean the entire kitchen!
3. May 18th is National Notebook Day. No idea what that means but let's run with it anyway. What's something you currently keep in a notebook? Have you seen the movie The Notebook? On a scale of 1-5 how does it rate? (5=a favorite, can watch and re-watch and re-watch again)
My morning devotions...I jot down my thoughts in a notebook. I have see the movie and enjoyed it. Right now, I don't think I could watch it again, maybe someday because to me it does capture what true love is about.
4. Do you like mushrooms? Last dish you made or ate that had mushrooms on the ingredient list? Your favorite dish that calls for mushrooms?
I like mushrooms. Last dish I made with mushrooms is spaghetti sauce. My favorite dish is breaded mushrooms with Ranch dressing.
5. What would you say is the most annoying thing people do in public?
ARGUEE!!! Good grief! wait till you get home before arguing with your spouse AND ALSO go to a ballgame and listen to parents or spectators yell at the players...Oh my word!! I feel so sorry for the players, I just can't believe another parent will tell a player, (who is not their child ) and I quote "You need to sit on the bench if you can't catch a ball." How awful is this!!!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This is my last week of school with students. Ready to enjoy all summer has to offer!