1. May 24th is National Brother's Day. Do you have a brother? Older or younger? Did you raise brothers? Tell us something about your brother or tell us something about your own children who are brothers.
I have a younger brother. My brother, Greg, is totally different from me.
2. A great book you've read or movie you enjoy that features brothers?
I am drawing a blank on this one.
3. Something you think is overrated? Something you think is underrated?
Something I think, my opinion only, is overrated is all these bachelorette excursions. I think it is okay to get together with all before the wedding but going to Peru, Aruba, etc. is just a little too much in my book.
Something I think is underrated is teachers...haha! I had to go with this.
4. How much does your past shape you? What parts have shaped you the most?
My past has shaped me tremendously. I do not take the 'little things' for granted. Dealing with huge loses has shaped me the most.
5. What's your favorite simple pleasure?
Sitting on my patio or in my hammock reading a good book. I might indulge drinking a cool drink.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
My daughter and her three boys have been staying with me. When they returned from vacation, a terrible storm and knocked down a couple of trees near their lake house. The trees barely missed their house but other damage was done. I love having these houseguests!!
A friend is coming to visit me this weekend before moving to Richmond, and I am looking forward to her visit.
Have a great rest of the week and Enjoy Life!!