1. Does anybody really know what day it is? Last week we skipped the Hodgepodge and I just assumed this week would find us in December, but nope. Still November. Do you wear a watch? Use a paper calendar or strictly electronic? What's your favorite hour of the day? Why?
Yes, I wear a watch. I have a (IDK what you call it that keeps track of my steps)!! If I don't have a watch on, I feel naked!! I use both a paper calendar and an electronic calendar. I like when my watch dings that reminds me of an event. Call me ole school but I still write stuff down on my paper calendar.
2. Tell us something about how you celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday.
3. What's a sound you hate to hear?
I hate to hear the sound of ambulance or fire trucks. My heart just stops and I try to whisper a prayer for safety for all involved.
4. Where do you not mind waiting?
I do not mind waiting in line at a movie theatre.
5. I really wish____________________________________. I really wish people would be kinder! No one really knows what another person is going through. The holiday seasons can be so difficult and what does it hurt a person to just be kind? Heck, we should be kind all the time. Words hurt, but a smile makes someone's day.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Decorating has begun at my house! Thanks to my grandsons!