1. Are you too hard on yourself or not hard enough? Elaborate.
I think I am too hard on myself. I do something silly and I call myself stupid. If I can't do something, I beat myself up about it. I also feel very guilty when I make a mistake and this guilt lasts for days. I am not the person that says to myself, 'just get over it'.
2. What's the role of gratitude in your life?
I try to practice gratitude daily thanking God for giving me another day. Gratitude puts my mind in a positive state.
3. Where do you get your news these days? How much attention are you giving it currently?
I do try to listen to my local news occasionally just for weather and sports. I very seldom listen to the world news because it makes me too depressed.
4. Do you like potatoes? Last time you prepared potatoes in some way? Which of the following is your favorite...baked potato, mashed potato, french fried potato, sweet potato, hash brown potatoes, roasted potatoes, or potato salad?
I like potatoes. Last time I prepared potatoes were baked potatoes. Hard to choose...baked potato, potato salad, and sweet potato are my favorites.
5. Are you a veteran? Are there any veterans in your family? Will you do anything special to honor them on Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day this year?
I am not a veteran. My uncles (deceased) were veterans. They fought in WWII and Vietnam. I don't do anything special to remember them...they are buried in Baltimore.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The weather has been so nice lately. I am lovin it!!