1. The last place you visited/patronized where you felt like you were given 'the royal treatment'?
I don't think I have ever been given 'royal treatment'.
Maybe one day....
2. The last task you completed that was a 'royal pain'?
Getting all the paperwork ready for filing taxes!!
3. How have your strengths helped you succeed? How have your faults hindered you?
I am one that never quits....keep pushing myself.
My fault is pulling the trigger...I want to do something I have never done before...but just can't pull the trigger.
4. If you found a remote that could rewind, fast forward, stop and
5. Any special plans for the Memorial Day weekend? Will you in some way honor or recognize the meaning of this day (remembering people who died in service to their country)? Have you ever been to Arlington National Cemetery? Does your town do anything special to mark the day?
I enjoy visiting Arlington National Cemetery...it has always been a humbling experience each time.
My town doesn't do anything for Memorial Day, but a town a few miles away has a parade and flags line the courthouse lawn remembering the fallen heroes.
No plans for Memorial Day.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The police is still working on my IG account that was hacked. Someone must be really bored to hack my account!!
I did get up at 3:30 Saturday...actually woke up at that time (hub sick) and started watching television. Must say, I enjoyed the wedding ceremony and thought the bride was stunning and her mom so poised...a class act. Would one day love to visit England.
Wishing all a safe and happy Memorial Day.