Been with the HP for maybe 5 or 6 years. Thank you Joyce for coming up with the questions!
Bloggers hop on over and have some fun.
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Is there a flower you associate with a particular memory? Explain.
I think I can associate with a rose more than any other flower. My mother use to have tons of rose bushes in our yard while I was growing up. I knew the rose bush would prick my fingers, but I would still grab hold of the stem to smell the roses. Mom use to get vases upon vases and put roses in them...our house truly smelled like a rose garden.
2. Last time you helped someone? Tell us how.
It has been several months ago...a teacher I knew was diagnosed with brain cancer. She didn't know she had cancer and was still teaching when all of a sudden BAM! Her classroom was a mess...she had taught for over 40+ years and had kept EVERYTHING, from I think, the first day she had taught. Her husband was so overwhelmed. I cleaned up her room...organized totes....pictures, keepsakes, yearbooks, and threw MUCH away!
I try to help people everyday--just helping someone with their groceries, holding a door for a woman with a small child, little things are important.
3. It's National Salsa Month (the food, not the dance) so tell us, do you like salsa? Hot, medium, or mild? Homemade, store bought, or from your favorite restaurant only?
The hotter, the better. I know a very sweet lady who makes homemade salsa and it is to die for!
Don't really have a favorite restaurant's favorite salsa.
4. When I was twelve years old...
I didn't have a care in the world!
5. It's the first of May so let's run with it-first things first, don't know the first thing about it, first dibs on something, first impression, first rate, first cousin, first string, first come first served, at first light-which phrase can best be applied to something in your life currently or even recently?
Don't know the first thing about Fire Stick for my television.
This past weekend was Prom in my little town. Seeing the teenagers all 'dolled up' brought back some memories. This year, I didn't notice the girls showing a lot of skin....more conservative attire....more ball gown type dresses:)