Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday Hodgepodge


From this Side of the Pond




1. What would you say is your biggest day to day challenge?

Keeping doctor appointments in check.

2. May 16th is National Biographers Day. What's a biography you really enjoyed reading? Is this a genre you read regularly?

I love reading about the Camelot Years....Kennedy's

3. How important is keeping a clean house? Do you need to de-clutter your life?

I try to keep a clean house....usually pick up every day.  I like to give it a good cleaning at least once a week.
I most certainly need to de-clutter my life.

4. You're the 8th dwarf. What's your name?

Why Me?

5. What's surprised you the most about your life or life in general?

Life throws some curve balls....I never dreamed how affected my life has been by cancer.

Life in general.....I must be exciting because someone has hacked my Instagram account....posing as me and has stolen my pics and adding their nasty pics beside of mine.  People can be so cruel!!   I always thought people could be nice and not mess with other people.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

Like I mentioned earlier.  Someone has hacked my IG account.....how horrible.  I didn't know about it till someone told me because I rarely use IG!!   This is so frustrating to think someone would do this.  Thankfully I have different passwords for different social medial....but if someone is so bored and smart to hack another person's account THEN  I say PUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO BETTER USE.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with your random thought! Just imagine what those minds that figure out how to hack us all could do if they harnessed that brainpower for good!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge....Letter U

  U Unicorns When my daughters were younger, they loved unicorns.  Personally, I was fascinated by their colors. The other day, I saw a few ...