Thanks for posting the questions. Hope all hops on over and joins.
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you
know most, if not all of them?
I attended a small high school in Virginia, and there were probably around 100 in my graduating class. Not only did I know most of them but knew their siblings, parents, and grandparents as well.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
Sunday, at our church picnic-my grandson looking at a butterfly caught by one of his friends, and the beautiful lake.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat
that needs a pickle?
Love'em.....Pickles & potato salad and tuna salad.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
The only thing coming to my mind is blonde jokes or hope #2 daughter doesn't read this-jock (athlete)jokes are the best!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do
you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching
the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
When I was younger, my father and I use to ride. Haven't ridden in a long, long time.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
The Notebook-how romantic was that. Of course there is also: My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Runaway Bride, and Father of the Bride.
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in
I would love to travel out west but hub not a traveling man--:( sigh
Maybe one day.....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Gosh, I keep hitting the publish button and not the save button.