1. What do you find is the most boring part of your life at the moment?
At the moment, nothing is boring!! I am scheduling a trip for next week, trying to complete all my lesson plans before going, and I have THREE students to test and complete all the necessary paperwork that is required before next week. Shew!! Plus, I have been elected as co-vice president of a community activity and signed up for line dancing and I don't want to miss line dancing because I don't want to be behind on the routine BUT this trip has thrown a wrench in my days.
2. February 22nd is George Washington's birthday. You'll find his face on the US $1 bill. What's the last thing you bought for roughly $1.00? (.94 €/ .83 £)
I think it was last week, I bought a small (very small) bag of Doritos from the cafeteria because I had forgotten my lunch!
3. Is it ever okay to tell a 'little white lie'? Explain.
Yes, if it is beneficial. For example, if someone gives you a gift you don't really like, I would tell the person, first of all, thank you for the gift and I like it very much. I wouldn't want to hurt that person's feelings.
4. What's the last thing you 'chopped'? Cherry pie, chocolate covered cherries, a bowl of cherries, cherry vanilla ice cream, maraschino cherries, a cherry lifesaver...your favorite cherry flavored something?
I DO NOT like any cherry flavored ANYTHING!!
5. Describe yourself with three words using your first, middle, and last initials.
Tenderhearted (I watch Rudolph and cry)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to my trip with the grandsons, but hate the 'stuff' that I need to do beforehand. Because I live alone, I make sure someone watches my house (not that it is a big house but one never knows and I do set my alarm), checks my mail, call the bank to secure my credit card, make sure my mother has everything she needs while I am gone, PLUS making sure all paperwork for school is complete.
On a more positive thought, the temps are in the middle 70s today AND NO RAIN for a couple of days!! WooHoo!!