1. It's March 15th and as the saying goes-"Beware the Ides of March". Have you read or studied much Shakespeare? Do you have a favorite Shakespeare play? How do you feel about a Caesar salad?
Teaching English, yes have studied and read a lot of Shakespeare. My favorite is a "MidSummer's Night Dream."
2. Have you ever been to Rome? If so what do you love about the city? If not, any desire to go?
I have never been to Rome. Before the pandemic (that January as a matter of fact) friends and I were planning a trip to Italy and Rome was on our bucket list. Maybe one day we will get to go.
3. What's your favorite place to 'roam'?
4. Do you like pizza? Thick or thin crust? Red sauce-white sauce-other? Your favorite toppings? How do you feel about pineapple on a pizza?
5. 'Rome wasn't built in a day'...tell us how this expression applies to something in your home-life-job currently (or recently)?
Not much currently that I can relate to this expression, BUT hub loved to take an older home and remodel it. He could vision the finished product! Not me, I wanted to vision the remodeling house now! He would always say, "Rome wasn't built in a day" and I would respond, "I know that but this is taking way too long."
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am leaving Thursday for a Christian Women's Retreat in Tennessee. I am looking forward to this weekend.
So Enjoy Life!