1. How would you define 'old'? At what age is someone old?
Old is no longer young! I am no longer young because I have lived longer than I am going to live.
100 years old is old to me.
2. A place you've been that's old? Tell us something about your visit there.
Hub and I use to go to Backbone Rock. It is, I think, the shortest tunnel in the world. There are steps one may climb up and walk across the tunnel as you see the highway below.
3. Something you miss about the 'good old days'? When were they anyway?
4. In what way are you a 'chip off the old block'? Or if you'd rather, in what way is your child a 'chip off the old block'?
I have been compared to my dad...saying I was a 'chip off the old block'. Having his demeanor and his work ethic.
I need to add, my youngest daughter is a 'chip off the old block' she definitely has my short fuse and can pout for days!
5. Old fashioned, Old Testament, old timer, same old same old, old glory, good old boy, old wives tale...choose an 'old' phrase that relates to something in your life or the wider world currently and explain.
Old wives tale....According to my bean count, we will have 22 snows because this is the number of fogs we had in August, bees coming up out of the ground means a cold winter, and the corn shucks are tough this year which means a hard winter When I tell the younger teachers this, they just look at me like I am crazy. We will see if my old wives tales, that I have heard for many years, is true.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Having a busy week...This is Homecoming Week for the school I am currently teaching out. Dress up days every day, Homecoming Parade Thursday, and the ballgame Friday night...plus I have church activities going on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Next week starts Apple Festival Week! This is something my town has done for over 50+ years, many crafts, vendors, decorating our town, a parade, a 5K, and band competition.