Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 22 A - Z Challenge Validate

#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

 Some things in life need validation.
Shine On Counseling-Anxiety, Trauma, Infertility & Grief ...


Validate

1.  Parking ticket --many businesses and hospitals will validate a parking ticket and  charge you accordingly or you are allowed to park free.

2. Seek validation from others--many times I had already done something but then asked someone's advice just to see if I chose or did the right thing.  

3.  Validate my beliefs--sometimes I validate my beliefs, sometimes I question and reject my beliefs on a situation

4.  Validate an article...having so much news at our fingertips, I validate an article on its accuracy and fakeness

5.  Validate a contract...just recently, I had to validate a contract

I am sure there are other things I have validated overtime BUT the hardest has been Validate Grief.

I give myself permission to feel what ever I feel when grieving...whether it is remorse, anger, bitterness, etc.  It is hard being alone during this time.   

Grief validated the love I have for my daughter.

If you love, you will grieve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...