Some things in life need validation.
1. Parking ticket --many businesses and hospitals will validate a parking ticket and charge you accordingly or you are allowed to park free.
2. Seek validation from others--many times I had already done something but then asked someone's advice just to see if I chose or did the right thing.
3. Validate my beliefs--sometimes I validate my beliefs, sometimes I question and reject my beliefs on a situation
4. Validate an article...having so much news at our fingertips, I validate an article on its accuracy and fakeness
5. Validate a contract...just recently, I had to validate a contract
I am sure there are other things I have validated overtime BUT the hardest has been Validate Grief.
I give myself permission to feel what ever I feel when grieving...whether it is remorse, anger, bitterness, etc. It is hard being alone during this time.
Grief validated the love I have for my daughter.
If you love, you will grieve.