Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 3...A-Z Challenge



Day 3...A-Z Challenge


The Composition of Tears and Their Role in Eye Health

When Life Throws You A Curveball

Cry
I let the tears flow.  Waves and waves of tears come.  Maybe you hear their favorite song, you pass their favorite restaurant, the mention of their name, their favorite place, or even you see an object and this reminds me of that person.  
Saturdays are difficult days for me.  I am usually straightening up the house....wiping down surfaces, dusting, vacuuming  and crying the entire time as I am listening to 70s/80s billboard hits!!  CRAZY... if someone comes to the house they might think so. Can't quite put my finger on why I cry as I clean, but think about it,  you see someone mopping or sweeping the floors and crying at the same time what would you think? Maybe that is why I don't have many visitors on Saturday!BBC Learning English - 6 Minute English / Laughing could kill you

When my second daughter had her twins in March 
and she posted this picture I was overcome with emotion.  All I could think was "Amanda is right there...she is right there with Emily looking over her sister and the boys."  Boy, did the tears flow. 
Tears with grief are something I can't control...they just come and there is no stopping them.  

After a good cry, I feel so much better. Crying is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...