Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 2...A-Z Challenge


Day 2...A-Z Challenge.....






 When Life Throws You a Curveball

Bounce Back

We Don't Recover From Grief, and that's Okay - What's Your Grief


Some people do bounce back quickly after losing a loved one and that doesn't mean they didn't love that person.  Each person is different.  ME?  Honestly, I was bouncing back after the loss of my husband.  BUT then BAM WHAM!!  I don't know if I will ever bounce back to the me I use to be after losing my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I am certainly not expecting you to bounce back to the person you were before. Losing a child changes everything. Give yourself lots of grace and manage your grief in the way that works for you. It is a hard hard thing and I keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. The Olympics kick off this coming weekend. Will you be watching? If you could watch just one event in person, which one would you choos...