Friday, April 9, 2021

April A-Z Challenge...Letter 'H'











                                        H
                                    Heart

A new beginning...a new heart. 

My grandmother taught me to be kind, respectful, helpful, polite... I have never considered myself to be too good-hearted of a person.  One of my grandomther's quotes was what precedes from your mouth comes from your heart. Whoa!!  There have been a lot of stuff that comes from my mouth that I am ashamed of.  

Judgmental is a characteristic I would use to describe myself...not a good characteristic to have.  Not overly judgmental but I am judgmental.  Here lately, I have taken a step back and  trying to not be so judgmental.  My experiences have taught me that one never knows what a person is going through or what a person has been through and I have no right to judge!!  See the person through God's eyes not mine.

A new heart....quit being so judgmental, quit flying off the handle, just quit.  Have a heart like God.  A heart full of love, serves others, and isn't judgmental.

"Create a clean heart for me, God; put a new faithful spirit deep inside me". (Psalms 51:10)

A new heart with my new beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...