Tuesday, April 13, 2021

April A-Z Challenge...Letter 'K'

 

                                             K

                                                   Keep On




This world, my life, with all the trials and tribulations make it so easy for me to throw in the towel.



To keep on this path, I need to keep my focus on God.  To keep on trusting his plan for my life and climbing that mountain.  There are so many days when my feet won't bulge but I make myself take that one step out of the valley.  Keep on pushing myself forward because I don't like staying in the valley of gloom and doom.


Keep on trudging and climbing this mountain one day/one minute at a time.  I may stop momentarily but will get back up.  Why?  I am trusting God there will be a light at the end of this tunnel...my new beginning.








No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter T

  T Tomatoes   When I first started planting a garden, I had no idea what I was doing.  But I love it! I bought my tomato plants home and ca...