Friday, April 2, 2021

ABC Challenge... B is for Beginning Again

                                   

              

                                         B                        

                                            Beginning Again

      


                             
I give myself permission to begin again.  I am not starting over, to me this is different from beginning again.  All my experiences have made me who I am today.

Begin again to embrace all life has to offer.  Open my eyes to the light of a new day. I made a pact with  myself that no matter how I feel (anger, sadness, bitterness) or what I think (choose not to believe all my mind says to me) that I commit myself to enjoy life.

Some days will be more difficult than others, but each day I will choose to being again.

I read this somewhere...just understand that I get sad sometimes.  Sometimes I shut the world out and when I feel better I'll let it back in.  I just won't keep the world shut out too long.


1 comment:

  1. I admire your attitude and know there are days that are so very hard still and always. May you feel the hope and promise Easter holds xo

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...