Thursday, April 29, 2021

April A-Z Challenge...Letter 'Y'

 














                                     Y

                                                  Yes

Yes, it is okay to fall apart

Yes, I am processing my hurt

Yes, prayers do restore my confidence

Yes, I am overcoming some of my fears

Yes, I am focusing my energy on what is important

Yes, it is okay to laugh

Yes, I am spending more time with God and listening to his voice

Yes, I  am finding more positives in life

Yes, to this new beginning

Yes, I am a work in progress

Yes, I will make it!








1 comment:

  1. Great post and something I need to work at more too.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. The Olympics kick off this coming weekend. Will you be watching? If you could watch just one event in person, which one would you choos...