Wednesday, April 21, 2021

A-Z Challenge...Letter 'R'

 




















                                             R

                                 Reflections


It is easy to reflect on all of our mistakes and all that didn't go as planned.  Continuously reflecting on all my mistakes or my turmoil/hardships is not healthy.  Don't get me wrong, it is okay to remember the struggle and pain one experiences, but not to dwell on these experiences.  I was beating myself down.

What can I do differently?  Reflect on all the blessings I experience and all the stuff that goes right.  Begin a new reflection which will make me aware of how I am feeling.  Where I am now isn't where I will always be.


Today's blessings...I held my tongue, no road rage, talked to friends, watched a ballgame (in person ) last night, didn't spill the container of gas in my truck, looking forward to my Bible Study tonight (which is a huge blessing) , was comforted by a person who went through the loss of a child as I did, had lunch with a friend, etc. 


Tomorrow is a new day and the slate is wiped clean for more blessings to flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter V

  V Veggies 'Smile you're on veggie camera' I love vegetables more than meat.  I can do without meat, but not my veggies. In my ...