Friday, April 30, 2021

April A-Z Challenge...Letter 'Z'

 














Wrapping up the A-Z Challenge today!!

                                            Z

                                       Zealous

New beginnings can happen any day.  Time will change as it always does.  I can't stop on the chapter of my heartache and pain even though it will always be a part of me.  There are more chapters, and I have to walk into these chapters.

God wants me to move forward each day and to be zealous for this life he has given me.

Saw this on Pinterest..."Some days she's a warrior.  Some days she's a broken mess.  Most days she's a bit of both, But everyday she's there.
STANDING.  FIGHTING.  TRYING."  (iFunny)  This is me exactly.


I have been through mountains and through the valleys.   But nothing changes the fact that God is good.   God will take the bad situations/circumstances and in time turn them around and use them for good. I have to admit, during suffering I did not see the good and I still question But God has a plan and purpose for my life.  Hope and believe and release (my word for 2021 is release) is what I cling to daily.



3 comments:

  1. Good words. We're studying Joseph right now in our Bible Study and I'm learning that in Joseph's hard times (slavery and prison) God was always with him and God was always kind to him. Even though God did not remove quickly from those situations. You post goes right along with God has been teaching me lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting through the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...