Saturday, April 24, 2021

A-Z Challenge...Letter 'U'

 












                                         U

                                 Understand



To live my life to the fullest, I have to understand I have to face the unknown on my own (I know I am not the only one!)  Wishing I had a crystal ball, but I don't.  But then again, I really don't want to see the future.

With this new life I have been handed, I need to understand who I really am. To begin, I need to understand how God sees me.  God created me to be all I can be.  He doesn't want me to go around 24/7 looking like I have been weaned on dill pickle juice! (ha)  God knows I have been hurt deeply, but I need to remember and understand that God works things out for my good.  HE sees the big picture.  I only have a bird's eye view.










1 comment:

  1. That's all so true and I am praying you find a way forward that brings peace to your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. The Olympics kick off this coming weekend. Will you be watching? If you could watch just one event in person, which one would you choos...