Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A-Z April Challenge...Letter 'X'

 


                                              X
                                       XOXO


Love can't get enough.



I use to love the start of a new school year.  I was like a child on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa; I was anxiously waiting on a room of smiling middle schoolers.  Now, being retired (partially), I do not experience this excitement, but I still have a few butterflies when I hear and see the big, yellow bus go by.  Yeah, I still get excited when it is my FIRST day ( I usually start a few weeks after the students) of school as I pull into the parking lot.

My new beginning, is learning to love each day.  To wake up excited about all the possibilities the day will bring.  Each day is a blank page...LOVE IT!

"Every day is a chance to begin again.  Don't focus on the failures of yesterday,start today with positive thoughts and expectations." (Catherine Pulsifer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...