Monday, April 26, 2021

A-Z April Challenge...Letter 'V'


 













                                        V

                                     Version

A new version of myself is coming...slowly.  As hard as it is right now, I am making a new commitment.  God has left me here for a purpose.

I am realizing the future can be appealing.  My circumstances, the excruciating pain, hasn't changed; I am changing.  Embracing reality and releasing control of things I can't control is the new version of me.  Will I have setbacks?  Most definitely!  There are days when I still break down in a grocery store because I see my daughter's favorite food item or I break down while pumping gas because of a song playing.  But this new version of me realizes they aren't setbacks; just evidence of how much I loved.  When you love deeply, you grieve deeply.

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast." (1Peter 5:10)




No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter V

  V Veggies 'Smile you're on veggie camera' I love vegetables more than meat.  I can do without meat, but not my veggies. In my ...