Thursday, April 8, 2021

April A-Z Challenge...Letter 'G'

 


                                         G

                                                                  Gratitude



There have been (there still is) days when I have found every reason under the sun to complain and be ungrateful.  It is raining, the wind is blowing, the only red light in my town is red, and I could go on and on and on.  Being grateful is harder than complaining.  

"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24).

After completing my morning devotions, I have been listing 5 or 6 things I am grateful for: the sunshine, friends, sleep, laughter, church services, my health, backpack program for children, praise for good reports, coffee, unexpected notes from friends, etc.  Some mornings I may repeat things I have written earlier,but I am okay with that.  Learning to count my blessings, boosts my spirit for the day!  

There is always something to be grateful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...