Thursday, April 1, 2021

April ABC Challenge....A...A New Beginning

 




"Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars.  You have to let go at some point in order to move forward."  (C.S. Lewis)

My theme for the 2021 ABC Challenge is A brand new beginning....a rebirth. 

                                    A

                                                  A New Beginning

Most people begin the New Year with new beginnings, but I am not most people.

My life has not been all dreary and bleak.  I have experienced much happiness and joy more than I ever thought possible or deserved.

With the good life, comes the bad.  I have experienced the loss of my husband.  Watching my dear husband struggle; he was in the fight of his life against cancer.  I also have experienced the loss of a child.  One year after my husband passed away, my precious daughter, Amanda, was only 32 when she passed away from heart complications.  The hardest thing I have EVER done and CONTINUE to do is living everyday without my child.  This experience violates the rules of life.

How do I begin a new beginning?  Life goes on.  I am moving forward and bringing my daughter and husband with me.  I am making a commitment to a brand new me.  Moving forward and not moving on. But trying to enjoy life and all it has to offer. 

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

                                                           



  

1 comment:

  1. oh my heart hurts reading that you lost your husband and daughter just a year apart. I love that you are moving forward. I cannot imagine how hard it must be.

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...letter W

  W Watermelon When I was in middle school, we have moved back to Saltville.  My dad bought a farm.  We didn't live on the farm he purch...