Wednesday, April 20, 2011

http://joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com/"


1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend?
On Friday I will clean house and color eggs and begin grocery shopping for Easter Dinner.  On Saturday I will take my step-grandson to the Easter Egg Hunt in the park and begin some cooking for Easter Dinner.   Every year I plan on getting up and going to Sunrise Service, but I manage to never drag myself out of bed.  I plan on doing this Sunday, then go to church.  After church and we kinda of settle down, I will begin Easter Dinner.  When dinner is finished it will be time for some R & R and conversation with daughters.  Almost forgot after dinner then the girls (yep ages 21 and 23) start sorting through their Easter Baskets!!  They still look at all items in the basket and sometimes trade each other for what they want most.






2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why?
Ruth--"For wherever you go, I will go..."  Ruth and Naomi stick together in good times and bad.  Ruth goes on living a normal life, trusting God and hoping that suffering will not come again. 




3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without?
Looking back I would have to say a dishwasher.  I can remember Mom humming as she washed the dishes and looking out the kitchen window and talking to herself.  Sometimes when I only have a few dishes to wash, I catch myself looking out the window-like a mediation for me.




4. Are you more right brained or left brained? If you don't know what that means there is an interesting little quiz here.
Thanks for the quiz.  I found out I am 61% left brain and 39% right brain.  Now I will read up on all of this new information.




5. What is something you intended to do today but didn't? Why?
Learn to be more positive.  I tell myself every morning to be more positive and quit trying to control circumstances you have no control over.  Once I enter the school building-this goes out the window.




6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses peanut butter?
Reeses Peanut Butter a MUST!!!!!




7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child?
This would have to be Popeye because no one has ever done so much for spinach as Popeye.


8.  Random thought:
My step-son had minor surgery last Thursday.  I am keeping his 2 yr. old son.  Whew!! after teaching all day, I forgot how tired I was bathing and tending to a 2yr.old plus looking/keeping in touch with my 2 daughters. 

He does love to read, though!!!
Happy Easter to all!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...