Wednesday, September 7, 2011

questions & answers






1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just turning' 21- year old adult?
As you begin your career, or getting close to beginning your career, INVEST and do it wisely, don't see the world through rose-colored glasses, and never forget your values and morals-or where you came from as you climb the ladder to success.






2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?

The Chilhowie Apple Festival!!!  This is held the last weekend of September with a parade, crafts, and band competitions. Charlie and I decorate our yard, and we cook ham biscuits for all going to the parade because it seems like everyone walks by our house to the parade route.  I am looking forward to this; I only hope it doesn't rain like it has for the past 4 yrs.
This was done a couple of years ago.



3. What sound lulls you to sleep?

Listening to soft, pitter, patter, rain.



4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?

No---with a tornado and an earthquake happening close by-maybe we should.



5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it?
No,not really.




6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?

Trying to use you-tube and embed the video.  Takes practice-my dear for me.



7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. They say you should hide things in plain sight if you want to conceal them. They say you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time:








Well--at least you all know I am still learning to post a video.  Joyce's question just make me think of this song.





















8. Insert your own random here.
Charlie goes to see his oncologist-Monday--September 12th--nerves have already started.  Please remember him in your prayers.  I am grateful we didn't get the 6 inches of rain that was predicted!!!
Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...