Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hot/Spicy Hodgepodge





1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?


Red chili--I actually make!! The hotter the chili the better.  I add red pepper flakes to kick it up a notch.  Chili and beans-sometimes and when I do it is prepared this way---first layer beans, seond layer chili topped with onions (preferably green onions), cheese (taco) and jalapeno peppers.  I call this concoction a 'poor boy's dinner'.  A real, yummy treat on a cool, fall evening; it will definitely warm you up.



2. Red~Orange~Gold...your favorite fall color?
My favorite color would have to be gold. 




3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?

Lucille Ball and her humor.



4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.

Artsy/craftsy--would have had to been this summer-in Children's Church with 3-5 year olds.  I do believe we made a firecracker out of a paper towel holder. 




5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?

School---haha!!



6. Horse back riding...yay or nay (neigh?)

Growing up I loved to ride horses. My dad and I would ride together.  Gosh, this question made me realize I haven't been horseback riding in a long, long time not in at least 30+ years!!!



7. What is your favorite cliche?

"a mind is a terrible thing to waste"



8. Insert your own random thought here.

I have a lot going on---some issues. I need a special prayer that this will dissolve soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...