Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge










1. What makes you stand to your feet and cheer?
Depending on where I am---If watching a sporting event, I stand, yell, clap, and cheer loudly especially if watching my daughter play basketball.
basketball04.jpg 14.3K
 If I am listening to a speaker and the speaker is saying what I want to hear; I stand and cheer.

If I am in church and someone sings a moving song, I do stand and then clap after the song.

religion-clipart21.gif 7.5K
2. What's your favorite patriotic song?
 "God Bless the USA
by Lee Greenwood




3. Do you believe that opposites attract? If you have a significant other are you opposites?
 My hub and I are opposite!!  He goes to bed early (well to sleep early while watching TV).  I on the other hand, am a night owl.  He gets up early; I like to sleep in.  He doesn't like to travel; I love to travel.  He stays calm in situations; I panic.  When angry, he thinks before he speaks; I don't.  He bites his tongue; I don't.  At times, I wish I was more like him!!!!
4. You're going to get a behind the scenes look someplace...where would you like that someplace to be?
London -William and Kate specifically.

5. How far would you have to travel to ride a carousel (merry-go-round)?
Not far-just last week a carnival was only about 10 minutes from my house.  Living in a small town does have some advantages.
Me and Nate


6. When was the last time you saw fireworks? What was the occasion? Do you enjoy fireworks?
Last year--Fourth of July!!! I enjoy fireworks very much--a beautiful sight.

Download Image
7. Of all the 'beauty products' you own, what item do you consider to be the most overpriced?
Lip products and foundations.  Of course, these are the two products I would never leave the house without putting on first.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!!!!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...