Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy


I just can't seem to find the time to stop and smell the roses!!!!
clipart-flowers19.gif 2.6K
Hub wanted to keep his grandson on Friday.  We had a few errands to run and we took him along.  He spent the night with us; and he was very tired and went to bed around 10 that evening.  His father came and got him Saturday morning.
Saturday we had to go and meet #2 daughter's new basketball coach.



 Some of the players wanted to have a little get together and meet this new coach.  The weather was horrible-windy, stormy, tree limbs blowing all over the interstate.  Scary!!!  On the way we (hub, #2 daughter, and myself) trying to get some calmness in the stormy weather decided we wouldn't stay very long at the cook-out.  We would just mingle a little and leave.  Arriving safely, we were happy to see #1 daughter who had decided to meet us there since she wouldn't be able to come home for Father's Day.  A nice surprise.  The weather was a little rainy, but nothing like we had driven in.  Cook-out became cook-in and all was well.  Our just staying a little while turned into 5 hours!!!  The new basketball coach is from South Dakota and was well pleased with the girls that were able to come.  
Hub wanted to cook-out yesterday for Father's Day.  No way could this happen-stormy weather again.  So he decided he wanted to go to Cracker Barrel and eat.  This was okay with us.  After eating, the sun popped out at 7 or shall I say started to set!!!!   We all took a little stroll around the block.  My mind started thinking of things I needed to do before heading out Thursday to New York-clean, pack, finish errands, etc.  I think best while walking. I was then told by hub that grandson would be staying a few nights and days with us since we were leaving. Ok, I will just get everything done. After our stroll, I wanted to watch Miss USA Pageant and hub said he needed to get on the computer.  Hmmm...he very seldom uses the computer.  During a commercial I peeked to see what he was doing-just looking at vehicles.  Later, I learned he has been talking to an auto dealer and since we will be only 15 minutes away from this auto dealership; we might just drive back a VW convertible while in New York!!!  You have go to be kidding me, right!!! 

 He says if I like it this will be my anniversary present-which happens to be today!!!!


This morning, I got up extra-early to begin the dreaded date with my house!!!!  I can't remember the last time I cleaned house; I have a person who cleans for me, but being OCD in this department, I sometimes clean before she comes--I know this is terrible!!!!!  BUT I did tell her since I am out of school, I would give her a call in August.  Why is it when you get up early and try to get things done, the phone rings and you talk for hours!!!!  This is exactly what happened.   
household-clipart8.gif 3.0K


 But heck, it is still stormy outside (I wonder where the sun is)??? Hours  later......the housework is done  and one load of laundry is finished.!!!! The sun is now out-so guess what-the laundry can wait till tomorrow!!!!!

I should finish the laundry....but all well!!!!
Tomorrow will be interesting...laundry, taking grandson to library, and finishing errands!!!  I wonder what hub will try to buy tonight!!!!!!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...