Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend Rewind....



Weekend Rewind...



Jeez...I can't believe how fast this week went.

I know my blog title is Weekend Rewind...and I know I write more than about weekend happenings, but this is just me..

I try to accomplish things (laundry, household chores) during the weeks so I can enjoy the weekend, but there are times when I pack so much into my week that...I am kinda tired when the weekend does roll around.


Friday evening after school, hub told me we were invited out to eat with friends from our church.  My first thought was...I need to do this, I need to do that..but I gave in and went.  A great time of fellowship.  One of our church leaders, who also teaches the young people (elementary age) in our church wanted to get some ideas on having a Bible School in December when the kids are out of school.  Much talk was centered around how we need to keep the children 'fired up' on God.  Great idea!  So glad this person is wanting to try this.

Saturday I had two special visitors-who also wanted to spend the night.  How could I say, No.



After bathes were given, they both crashed around 10:30p.m. It didn't take me long afterwards to 'hit the hay.'

Sunday was a gorgeous day-plenty of sunshine and warm temps.  Later that evening, after church we opened up the Coffee Shop-for pinto beans, Cole slaw, cornbread muffins, and homemade cobbler-peach and blueberry!-   Before anyone is asking-NO I did not cook all of this-we kinda plan the menu a week ahead of time and then divide it out among a few women-(this was my idea and all agreed!) A great time of fellowship.

Looking ahead, my week is somewhat busy.  I think I will be home 2 nights out of 5-NOT Bad.

Wishing all a great week and Enjoy Life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...