Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekend Rewind....


Weekend Rewind...





There are many days I am grateful, but never express my gratitude.  So instead of writing about my weekend, I am going to list many small things I am grateful for...



my family...Not often do I stop and just be thankful for my wonderful family

the rain...Yep it is raining now and I now some plans were changed today or some not very grateful for the rain today as they had to participate in the Christmas Parade


my house...It may not be as big or as fancy as the ones I have lived in but a house is a house...



clothes... Not the most expensive ones but I do have clothes to wear that keeps me warm and clothes to wear when the weather turns warmer...


church... My church family means the world to me



friends...I don't know what I would do without friends...people who take me as I am...


quietness of nature...


It is the small 'things' I take for granted and I very seldom stop and thank our Almighty God for...
Not only should I be thankful just on Thanksgiving, but every day- something I am going to strive to do everyday.

Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter V

  V Veggies 'Smile you're on veggie camera' I love vegetables more than meat.  I can do without meat, but not my veggies. In my ...