1.What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?
Opening up a new business-a lot to deal with right now especially starting from scratch.
2. What's your treat of choice?
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?
Hub and I carved a jack-o-lantern this weekend.
I would have liked to have met Jack Kennedy.
4. In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
The first thing that came to my mind was 'burp'. I think that is because I am with middle school students.
5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
It would have to be when hub has his oncologist appointment. Daughter will be having her cardiologist appointment next week-so I am sure heart will skip a beat then, too.
6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's Thriller, Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?
7. It was a dark and stormy night when my headache would not stop!! Can we tell my head has hurt for days now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a save Halloween!