Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge









 1.What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?

Opening up a new business-a lot to deal with right now especially starting from scratch.

2.  What's your treat of choice?

Resse's  Cups

3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?

Hub and I carved a jack-o-lantern this weekend.
I would have liked to have met Jack Kennedy.

4.  In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?

The first thing that came to my mind was 'burp'.  I think that is because I am with middle school students.

5. When did your heart last skip a beat?

It would have to be when hub has his oncologist appointment.  Daughter will be having her cardiologist appointment next week-so I am sure heart will skip a beat then, too.



6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's ThrillerWerewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?

Monster Mash

7.   It was a dark and stormy night when my headache would not stop!!  Can we tell my head has hurt for days now.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Have a save Halloween!  

6 comments:

  1. Burp is a good one. I hope all goes well for your daughter next week. Are you going to be in JC this weekend at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try on Saturday-Any plans for Saturday?

      Delete
  2. Hope your headache will go away soon...but the stress you're under these days, and not to be disrespectful here in any way...but, YOU NEED Calgon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your headache goes away. I'm the only one in our family that doesn't like Reese's. The salty peanut butter is something I just can't get used to no matter how often I have tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE reeses!! I am purposly saving the ones in our big candy assortment we got from Costco. Of course i'll share some .. maybe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give you so much credit for opening up your own business. I picked Reese's PB cups too! Praying for all the best for the appointment next week. Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...