Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge







1. What's one thing you learned in September?

Where did September go?


2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?

I am not much a fan of squash, but I will chose zucchini squash-prepare-saute this with onion and olive oil and serve immediately.

3. The older I get the_______________________________.

The older I get the more I realized how time goes by faster and faster.

4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?

'Cheers'-


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iqaSWj8ygrc


5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?

Enjoying each day more and spending more time with family and friends.


6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?


Another pair of boots and a cute coat, hat, and scarf would be okay with me.



7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?

The Flintstones




8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I have been home from school for two days now  :(-not feeling very well and I have laryngitis. Mother-In-law is still very sick and going back and forth to the hospital has taken its toll on me.  Prayers appreciated right now.

8 comments:

  1. Ah, yes! The "Cheers" theme song is a good one! I hope you feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope you (and your MIL) are feeling better soon! Flintstones was my favorite TV cartoon growing up...that and the Jetsons :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots, for number 6.. We matched answers for that one! You just HAVE to have at least ONE nice pair for the season!... Hope both you and your MIL are feeling better soon. ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can count on prayers from me! Get well soon! Boots are on my "want" list, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon! I like your #3.. Time does go by freakishly fast! Can you believe its October already?! Almost time for me to start Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better soon. Your in a lot of company from what I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you're not feeling well and have the worry of your mother in law's declining health too. Drink hot tea and rest when you can. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the theme to Cheers and of course I'm with you on the Flintstones!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter V

  V Veggies 'Smile you're on veggie camera' I love vegetables more than meat.  I can do without meat, but not my veggies. In my ...