Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend Rewind

Weekend Rewind

Beautiful weekend in my neck of the woods.  The color of the trees is breathtaking and the sky is gorgeous.  But I forgot to take pictures (ahem) and tonight I thought to myself how dingy I was for not taking any.

Daughter #2 opened up her pharmacy on Thursday.  Can I get a big Hooray!!!  There was an article in our local paper about her.


I am very proud of her!  She is putting in long hours and always has a smile on her face.  On Saturday, she allowed the Humane Society to come and set up in the parking lot adjacent to the building. Did I mention she is also an animal lover??

My calendar for the upcoming week is jammed packed!  Whew! I get a headache just thinking about all I need to do.  

Have a great week-I am going to try and get a jump start on the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...